Funding by the UNC Energy Frontier Research Center (EFRC) for Solar Fuels, an EFRC funded by the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences (DE-SC0001011, supporting Z.-F.C. for the electrochemical experiments), and the Army Research Office (W911NF-09-1-0426, supporting Z.-F.C. for product analysis), is gratefully acknowledged. We thank Prof. R. W. Murray for helpful discussions.
Copper(II) Catalysis of Water Oxidation†
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 700–703, January 7, 2013
How to Cite
Chen, Z. and Meyer, T. J. (2013), Copper(II) Catalysis of Water Oxidation . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 700–703. doi: 10.1002/anie.201207215
- Issue online: 28 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2012
- UNC Energy Frontier Research Center (EFRC)
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-SC0001011
- Army Research Office. Grant Number: W911NF-09-1-0426
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!