Funding by the UNC Energy Frontier Research Center (EFRC) for Solar Fuels, an EFRC funded by the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences (DE-SC0001011, supporting Z.-F.C. for the electrochemical experiments), and the Army Research Office (W911NF-09-1-0426, supporting Z.-F.C. for product analysis), is gratefully acknowledged. We thank Prof. R. W. Murray for helpful discussions.
Copper(II) Catalysis of Water Oxidation†
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 700–703, January 7, 2013
How to Cite
Chen, Z. and Meyer, T. J. (2013), Copper(II) Catalysis of Water Oxidation . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 700–703. doi: 10.1002/anie.201207215
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2012
- UNC Energy Frontier Research Center (EFRC)
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-SC0001011
- Army Research Office. Grant Number: W911NF-09-1-0426
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.