This work was supported by the CHEMOSWITCH project (ANR 2010 BLAN-1018 01) and the NSFC (91122032, 21121061). X.B. thanks the China Scholarship Council for a scholarship.
The Effect of an Active Guest on the Spin Crossover Phenomenon†
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 1198–1202, January 21, 2013
How to Cite
Bao, X., Shepherd, H. J., Salmon, L., Molnár, G., Tong, M.-L. and Bousseksou, A. (2013), The Effect of an Active Guest on the Spin Crossover Phenomenon . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 1198–1202. doi: 10.1002/anie.201207218
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2012
- CHEMOSWITCH. Grant Number: ANR 2010 BLAN-1018 01
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 91122032, 21121061
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!