These authors contributed equally to this work.
Probing the Function of the Tyr-Cys Cross-Link in Metalloenzymes by the Genetic Incorporation of 3-Methylthiotyrosine†
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 1203–1207, January 21, 2013
How to Cite
Zhou, Q., Hu, M., Zhang, W., Jiang, L., Perrett, S., Zhou, J. and Wang, J. (2013), Probing the Function of the Tyr-Cys Cross-Link in Metalloenzymes by the Genetic Incorporation of 3-Methylthiotyrosine . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 1203–1207. doi: 10.1002/anie.201207229
We gratefully acknowledge the Major State Basic Research Program of China (2010CB912301, 2009CB825505), the National Science Foundation of China (90913022, 30900252, 30900231), and CAS grants (KZCX2-YW-JC101 and KSCX2-EW-G-7) to J.W. We thank Z. Xie and X. Peng for help with protein mass spectrometry.
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2012
- Major State Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2010CB912301, 2009CB825505
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 90913022, 30900252, 30900231
- CAS. Grant Numbers: KZCX2-YW-JC101, KSCX2-EW-G-7
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.