Financial supports: V.V. thanks the “Région Bretagne” for a CREATE fellowship. Financial support from the CNRS, University of Rennes 1, ANR (12-BS07-0004-METALHEL-01) and the National Science Foundation (CHE 0952253). J.A. and M.S. thank the Center for Computational Research (CCR) at the University at Buffalo. M.S. acknowledges the Foundation for Polish Science (“START” stipend for young researchers) and the Ministry of Science and Higher Education in Poland (“Mobility Plus” program).
Assembly of Helicene-Capped N,P,N,P,N-Helicands within CuI Helicates: Impacting Chiroptical Properties by Ligand–Ligand Charge Transfer†
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 7, pages 1968–1972, February 11, 2013
How to Cite
Vreshch, V., El Sayed Moussa, M., Nohra, B., Srebro, M., Vanthuyne, N., Roussel, C., Autschbach, J., Crassous, J., Lescop, C. and Réau, R. (2013), Assembly of Helicene-Capped N,P,N,P,N-Helicands within CuI Helicates: Impacting Chiroptical Properties by Ligand–Ligand Charge Transfer . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 1968–1972. doi: 10.1002/anie.201207251
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2012
- Région Bretagne
- CNRS. Grant Number: 12-BS07-0004-METALHEL-01
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE 0952253
- Foundation for Polish Science
- Ministry of Science and Higher Education in Poland
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!