We thank Dr. G. Auffermann, Max Planck Institute for Chemical Physics of Solids for chemical analyses, Dr. M. Tolkien for support at the synchrotron beamline D3 (HAYSLAB/DESY), and the ZIH TU Dresden for the computational facilities provided within the project “Chemical Bonding Analysis of Novel Inorganic Compounds with Real-Space Indicators”.
CuTe: Remarkable Bonding Features as a Consequence of a Charge Density Wave†
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 862–865, January 14, 2013
How to Cite
Stolze, K., Isaeva, A., Nitsche, F., Burkhardt, U., Lichte, H., Wolf, D. and Doert, T. (2013), CuTe: Remarkable Bonding Features as a Consequence of a Charge Density Wave . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 862–865. doi: 10.1002/anie.201207333
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!