This work was supported in part by the U.S. Department of Energy Office of Basic Energy Sciences, and by the DOE Great Lakes Bioenergy Research Center (http://www.greatlakesbioenergy.org), which is supported by the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Biological and Environmental Research, through Cooperative Agreement DE-FC02-07ER64494 between The Board of Regents of the University of Wisconsin System and the U.S. Department of Energy. We thank Prof. Christos Maravelias, Sercan Murat Sen, and Jee-hoon Han for valuable discussions and help with ASPEN simulations.
Conversion of Hemicellulose into Furfural Using Solid Acid Catalysts in γ-Valerolactone†
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 1270–1274, January 21, 2013
How to Cite
Gürbüz, E. I., Gallo, J. M. R., Alonso, D. M., Wettstein, S. G., Lim, W. Y. and Dumesic, J. A. (2013), Conversion of Hemicellulose into Furfural Using Solid Acid Catalysts in γ-Valerolactone . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 1270–1274. doi: 10.1002/anie.201207334
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2012
- U.S. Department of Energy Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-FC02-07ER64494
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!