A.H. wishes to thank the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie for a Ph.D. grant. Quantum-chemical calculations were performed at the Center for Scientific Computing (CSC) Frankfurt on the LOEWE-CSC high-performance computer cluster. This work was supported by the Beilstein-Institut, Frankfurt/Main (Germany), within the research collaboration NanoBiC.
Confirmation of an Early Postulate: BCB Two-Electron–Three-Center Bonding in Organo(hydro)boranes†
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 50, pages 12514–12518, December 7, 2012
How to Cite
Hübner, A., Diefenbach, M., Bolte, M., Lerner, H.-W., Holthausen, M. C. and Wagner, M. (2012), Confirmation of an Early Postulate: BCB Two-Electron–Three-Center Bonding in Organo(hydro)boranes . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 12514–12518. doi: 10.1002/anie.201207335
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2012
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!