A.H. wishes to thank the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie for a Ph.D. grant. Quantum-chemical calculations were performed at the Center for Scientific Computing (CSC) Frankfurt on the LOEWE-CSC high-performance computer cluster. This work was supported by the Beilstein-Institut, Frankfurt/Main (Germany), within the research collaboration NanoBiC.
Confirmation of an Early Postulate: BCB Two-Electron–Three-Center Bonding in Organo(hydro)boranes†
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 50, pages 12514–12518, December 7, 2012
How to Cite
Hübner, A., Diefenbach, M., Bolte, M., Lerner, H.-W., Holthausen, M. C. and Wagner, M. (2012), Confirmation of an Early Postulate: BCB Two-Electron–Three-Center Bonding in Organo(hydro)boranes . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 12514–12518. doi: 10.1002/anie.201207335
- Issue online: 4 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2012
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!