M.H. thanks the CaSuS program of Lower Saxony for a PhD fellowship. We thank the Fonds der Chemischen Industrie for financial support, R. Machinek and Prof. Dr. C. Griesinger for NMR measurements, and Dr. H. Frauendorf for ESI measurements. ChemMatCARS Sector 15 is principally supported by the National Science Foundation/Department of Energy under grant No. NSF/CHE-0822838. Use of the Advanced Photon Source was supported by the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Contract No. DE-AC02-06CH11357.
Light-Triggered Guest Uptake and Release by a Photochromic Coordination Cage†
Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 1319–1323, January 21, 2013
How to Cite
Han, M., Michel, R., He, B., Chen, Y.-S., Stalke, D., John, M. and Clever, G. H. (2013), Light-Triggered Guest Uptake and Release by a Photochromic Coordination Cage . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 1319–1323. doi: 10.1002/anie.201207373
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2012
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
- National Science Foundation
- Department of Energy. Grant Number: NSF/CHE-0822838
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-AC02-06CH11357
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!