The authors thank the Swiss National Science Foundation and the University of Geneva for supporting this research, and Dr. Till Saxer and Dr. Karim Bendjelid (HUG) for collaborating on this project and for providing human blood bags. M.G.A. thanks Imam Khomeini International University for an international fellowship.
Reversible Sensing of the Anticoagulant Heparin with Protamine Permselective Membranes†
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 50, pages 12575–12578, December 7, 2012
How to Cite
Crespo, G. A., Afshar, M. G. and Bakker, E. (2012), Reversible Sensing of the Anticoagulant Heparin with Protamine Permselective Membranes . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 12575–12578. doi: 10.1002/anie.201207444
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 SEP 2012
- Swiss National Science Foundation
- University of Geneva
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!