These authors contributed equally to this work.
Homologous NRPS-like Gene Clusters Mediate Redundant Small-Molecule Biosynthesis in Aspergillus flavus†
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 5, pages 1590–1594, January 28, 2013
How to Cite
Forseth, R. R., Amaike, S., Schwenk, D., Affeldt, K. J., Hoffmeister, D., Schroeder, F. C. and Keller, N. P. (2013), Homologous NRPS-like Gene Clusters Mediate Redundant Small-Molecule Biosynthesis in Aspergillus flavus . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 1590–1594. doi: 10.1002/anie.201207456
We thank J. A. Baccile, Y. Rokhlenko, and J. A. Bernstein for assistance with synthesis and M. Kukula for help with mass spectrometry. Support from the U.S. National Institutes of Health (GM008500 to R.R.F. and GM084077 to N.P.K.), the International Leibniz Research School Jena (to D.S.), DuPont Corp. (to F.C.S.), the U.S. Department of Agriculture (WIS01200 to N.P.K.), and the Food Research Institute, National Science Foundation subagreement (IOS-0965649 to N.P.K) is gratefully acknowledged.
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: GM008500, GM084077
- International Leibniz Research School Jena
- U.S. Department of Agriculture. Grant Number: WIS01200
- Food Research Institute, National Science Foundation. Grant Number: IOS-0965649
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!