This research was supported by the Helen and Martin Kimmel Center for Molecular Design, Mary and Tom Beck-Canadian Center for Alternative Energy Research, David Rosenberg (Chicago, IL), the Yeda-Sela Center for Basic Research, a research grant from the Leona M. and Harry B. Helmsley Charitable Trust, and the Israel Science Foundation (ISF) Grant No. 289/09. M.B. is the incumbent of the Bruce A. Pearlman Professorial Chair in Synthetic Organic Chemistry.
Sequence-Dependent Assembly to Control Molecular Interface Properties†
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 704–709, January 7, 2013
How to Cite
de Ruiter, G., Lahav, M., Keisar, H. and van der Boom, M. E. (2013), Sequence-Dependent Assembly to Control Molecular Interface Properties . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 704–709. doi: 10.1002/anie.201207467
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2012
- Helen and Martin Kimmel Center for Molecular Design
- Mary and Tom Beck-Canadian Center for Alternative Energy Research
- David Rosenberg (Chicago, IL)
- Yeda-Sela Center for Basic Research
- Leona M. and Harry B. Helmsley Charitable Trust
- Israel Science Foundation (ISF). Grant Number: 289/09
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!