This research was supported by the Helen and Martin Kimmel Center for Molecular Design, Mary and Tom Beck-Canadian Center for Alternative Energy Research, David Rosenberg (Chicago, IL), the Yeda-Sela Center for Basic Research, a research grant from the Leona M. and Harry B. Helmsley Charitable Trust, and the Israel Science Foundation (ISF) Grant No. 289/09. M.B. is the incumbent of the Bruce A. Pearlman Professorial Chair in Synthetic Organic Chemistry.
Sequence-Dependent Assembly to Control Molecular Interface Properties†
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 704–709, January 7, 2013
How to Cite
de Ruiter, G., Lahav, M., Keisar, H. and van der Boom, M. E. (2013), Sequence-Dependent Assembly to Control Molecular Interface Properties . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 704–709. doi: 10.1002/anie.201207467
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2012
- Helen and Martin Kimmel Center for Molecular Design
- Mary and Tom Beck-Canadian Center for Alternative Energy Research
- David Rosenberg (Chicago, IL)
- Yeda-Sela Center for Basic Research
- Leona M. and Harry B. Helmsley Charitable Trust
- Israel Science Foundation (ISF). Grant Number: 289/09
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.