This research was supported by the Helen and Martin Kimmel Center for Molecular Design and the Minerva Foundation. Cryo-TEM measurements were performed by Dr. E. Kesselman (Technion). We thank Dr. R. Popovich-Biro (WIS) for the EDS measurements and Dr. R. Klajn (WIS) for the OA-capped γ-Fe2O3 NPs. M.E.v.d.B. is the incumbent of the Bruce A. Pearlman Professorial Chair in Synthetic Organic Chemistry.
Integrated and Segregated Au/γ-Fe2O3 Binary Nanoparticle Assemblies†
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 49, pages 12268–12271, December 3, 2012
How to Cite
Boterashvili, M., Lahav, M., Shirman, T., Freeman, D. and van der Boom, M. E. (2012), Integrated and Segregated Au/γ-Fe2O3 Binary Nanoparticle Assemblies . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 12268–12271. doi: 10.1002/anie.201207469
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 SEP 2012
- Helen and Martin Kimmel Center for Molecular Design
- Minerva Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!