The help of Dr. Yuri Rosenberg with XRD measurements is gratefully acknowledged. This research was supported by the Israel Science Foundation (grant no. 172/10), the James Frank Program on light–matter interaction, and the NSF (USA). A.B.-M. is grateful to Marcel Adams and the Israel Academy of Science and Humanities for an Adams Fellowship.
Enantioselective Synthesis of Intrinsically Chiral Mercury Sulfide Nanocrystals†
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 1275–1279, January 21, 2013
How to Cite
Ben-Moshe, A., Govorov, A. O. and Markovich, G. (2013), Enantioselective Synthesis of Intrinsically Chiral Mercury Sulfide Nanocrystals . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 1275–1279. doi: 10.1002/anie.201207489
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2012
- Israel Science Foundation. Grant Number: 172/10
- NSF (USA)
- Israel Academy of Science and Humanities
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!