This work was supported by the State Key Project of Fundamental Research for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (2011CB932401 and 2011CBA00500), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant No. 20921001 and 21131004).
A Strategy for Designing a Concave Pt–Ni Alloy through Controllable Chemical Etching†
Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 50, pages 12524–12528, December 7, 2012
How to Cite
Wu, Y., Wang, D., Niu, Z., Chen, P., Zhou, G. and Li, Y. (2012), A Strategy for Designing a Concave Pt–Ni Alloy through Controllable Chemical Etching . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 12524–12528. doi: 10.1002/anie.201207491
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2012
- State Key Project of Fundamental Research for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology. Grant Numbers: 2011CB932401, 2011CBA00500
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20921001, 21131004
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.