These authors contributed equally to this work.
Rewiring Translation for Elongation Factor Tu-Dependent Selenocysteine Incorporation†
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 5, pages 1441–1445, January 28, 2013
How to Cite
Aldag, C., Bröcker, M. J., Hohn, M. J., Prat, L., Hammond, G., Plummer, A. and Söll, D. (2013), Rewiring Translation for Elongation Factor Tu-Dependent Selenocysteine Incorporation . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 1441–1445. doi: 10.1002/anie.201207567
We thank David Lewin, Lynn Sherrer, and Patrick O’Donoghue for enthusiastic discussions, and Dan Su for experimental advice. We are grateful to TuKiet Lam and Edward Voss (W.M. Keck Foundation Biotechnology Resource Laboratory, Yale University) for their help with the FT-ICR mass spectral analyses. M.J.H. and M.J.B. acknowledge Feodor Lynen Postdoctoral Fellowships from the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation (Bonn (Germany)). C.A. was a Postdoctoral Fellow of the Swiss National Science Foundation. We gratefully acknowledge grant support from the Division of Chemical Sciences, Geosciences, and Biosciences, Office of Basic Energy Sciences of the U.S. Department of Energy (DE-FG02-98ER20311; for funding the genetic experiments), from the National Institute of General Medical Sciences (GM 22854), and by DARPA contract N66001-12-C-4020.
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2012
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
- Swiss National Science Foundation
- Division of Chemical Sciences, Geosciences, and Biosciences, Office of Basic Energy Sciences of the U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG02-98ER20311
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences. Grant Number: GM 22854
- DARPA. Grant Number: N66001-12-C-4020
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!