We are grateful for support of this work by the NSF (CHE-1213795 and DMR-0958796).
A Three-Dimensional Branched Cobalt-Doped α-Fe2O3 Nanorod/MgFe2O4 Heterojunction Array as a Flexible Photoanode for Efficient Photoelectrochemical Water Oxidation†
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 1248–1252, January 21, 2013
How to Cite
Hou, Y., Zuo, F., Dagg, A. and Feng, P. (2013), A Three-Dimensional Branched Cobalt-Doped α-Fe2O3 Nanorod/MgFe2O4 Heterojunction Array as a Flexible Photoanode for Efficient Photoelectrochemical Water Oxidation . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 1248–1252. doi: 10.1002/anie.201207578
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2012
- NSF. Grant Numbers: CHE-1213795, DMR-0958796
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!