Financial support was provided by the National Basic Research Program of China (2011CB936004 and 2012CB720602) and the National Natural Science Foundation of China (20831003, 21210002, 20833006, 90913007, 21072182).
Using Thermally Regenerable Cerium Oxide Nanoparticles in Biocomputing to Perform Label-free, Resettable, and Colorimetric Logic Operations†
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 50, pages 12579–12583, December 7, 2012
How to Cite
Lin, Y., Xu, C., Ren, J. and Qu, X. (2012), Using Thermally Regenerable Cerium Oxide Nanoparticles in Biocomputing to Perform Label-free, Resettable, and Colorimetric Logic Operations . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 12579–12583. doi: 10.1002/anie.201207587
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2011CB936004, 2012CB720602
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20831003, 21210002, 20833006, 90913007, 21072182
- Boolean logic;
A label-free, resettable, and colorimetric logic network has been realized by utilizing thermally regenerable cerium oxide nanoparticles and biocatalytic reactions. Coupling switchable CeO2 nanoparticles with biocomputing would convert molecular recognition events into colorimetric outputs and make logic gates feasible to reset.