Financial support was provided by the National Basic Research Program of China (2011CB936004 and 2012CB720602) and the National Natural Science Foundation of China (20831003, 21210002, 20833006, 90913007, 21072182).
Using Thermally Regenerable Cerium Oxide Nanoparticles in Biocomputing to Perform Label-free, Resettable, and Colorimetric Logic Operations†
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 50, pages 12579–12583, December 7, 2012
How to Cite
Lin, Y., Xu, C., Ren, J. and Qu, X. (2012), Using Thermally Regenerable Cerium Oxide Nanoparticles in Biocomputing to Perform Label-free, Resettable, and Colorimetric Logic Operations . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 12579–12583. doi: 10.1002/anie.201207587
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2011CB936004, 2012CB720602
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20831003, 21210002, 20833006, 90913007, 21072182
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!