T.V.P and F.W. thank the ConvEne IGERT Program (NSF-DGE 0801627) for financial support for DTI synthesis, and F.M.T. acknowledges financial support from the Area Science Park of Trieste and EU (TALENTS Fellowship Programme, PCOFUND-GA-2009-245574). The Center for Energy Efficient Materials, an Energy Frontier Research Center funded by the U.S. Department of Energy under award number DE-SC0001009 supported the photovoltaic research. Portions of this work were carried out using the MRL Central Facilities, which are supported by the MRSEC Program of the NSF under award number DMR 1121053; a member of the NSF-funded Materials Research Facilities Network (www.mrfn.org). Assistance from Dr. Stephan Kraemer for TEM-SAED, Dr. James Pavlovich for mass spectrometry, and Dr. Guang Wu for X-ray crystallographic analysis is also gratefully acknowledged.
Self-Assembling Decacyclene Triimides Prepared through a Regioselective Hextuple Friedel–Crafts Carbamylation†
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 5, pages 1446–1451, January 28, 2013
How to Cite
Pho, T. V., Toma, F. M., Chabinyc, M. L. and Wudl, F. (2013), Self-Assembling Decacyclene Triimides Prepared through a Regioselective Hextuple Friedel–Crafts Carbamylation . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 1446–1451. doi: 10.1002/anie.201207608
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2012
- Area Science Park of Trieste
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-SC0001009
- MRSEC. Grant Number: DMR 1121053
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!