We thank the PSMN at the ENS Lyon and IDRIS-CNRS for computational resources and the NSFC (21133004, 20973139), the NSF of Fujian Province (2009J05035), and the Fundamental Research Funds of Central Universities for financial support.
Vanadium Distribution in Four-Component Mo-V-Te-Nb Mixed-Oxide Catalysts from First Principles: How to Explore the Numerous Configurations?†
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 51, pages 12854–12858, December 14, 2012
How to Cite
Fu, G., Xu, X. and Sautet, P. (2012), Vanadium Distribution in Four-Component Mo-V-Te-Nb Mixed-Oxide Catalysts from First Principles: How to Explore the Numerous Configurations? . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 12854–12858. doi: 10.1002/anie.201207638
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2012
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 21133004, 20973139
- NSF of Fujian Province. Grant Number: 2009J05035
- Fundamental Research Funds of Central Universities
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!