We thank Prof. Markus Antonietti for fruitful discussions and kind help, and Rona Pitschke, Heike Runge, and. Katharina Otte for SEM and TEM measurements. This work was supported financially by the Max Planck Society (C.G. and S.G.) and National Institute for Materials Science, International Center for Young Scientists (Z.S.).
From Paper to Structured Carbon Electrodes by Inkjet Printing†
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 8, pages 2355–2358, February 18, 2013
How to Cite
Glatzel, S., Schnepp, Z. and Giordano, C. (2013), From Paper to Structured Carbon Electrodes by Inkjet Printing. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 2355–2358. doi: 10.1002/anie.201207693
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2012
- Max Planck Society
- National Institute for Materials Science, International Center for Young Scientists
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!