We acknowledge Alzheimer’s Research UK, the BBSRC synthetic components network, the Medical Research Council (UK) (U105184291), and the Multiple System Atrophy Trust (UK) for financial support.
The Structure of Cross-β Tapes and Tubes Formed by an Octapeptide, αSβ1†
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Published by Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA. This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 8, pages 2279–2283, February 18, 2013
How to Cite
Morris, K. L., Zibaee, S., Chen, L., Goedert, M., Sikorski, P. and Serpell, L. C. (2013), The Structure of Cross-β Tapes and Tubes Formed by an Octapeptide, αSβ1. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 2279–2283. doi: 10.1002/anie.201207699
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2012
- Funded Access
- Medical Research Council (UK). Grant Number: U105184291
- Multiple System Atrophy Trust (UK)
- 12The PyMOL Molecular Graphics System, Version 0.99rc6, Schrödinger, LLC.