We acknowledge Alzheimer’s Research UK, the BBSRC synthetic components network, the Medical Research Council (UK) (U105184291), and the Multiple System Atrophy Trust (UK) for financial support.
The Structure of Cross-β Tapes and Tubes Formed by an Octapeptide, αSβ1†
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 8, pages 2279–2283, February 18, 2013
How to Cite
Morris, K. L., Zibaee, S., Chen, L., Goedert, M., Sikorski, P. and Serpell, L. C. (2013), The Structure of Cross-β Tapes and Tubes Formed by an Octapeptide, αSβ1 . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 2279–2283. doi: 10.1002/anie.201207699
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2012
- Medical Research Council (UK). Grant Number: U105184291
- Multiple System Atrophy Trust (UK)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!