We are indebted to the interdisciplinary program of the CNRS Planetary Environments and Origins of Life (EPOV) for support, and to the COST Action CM0703 “Systems chemistry” for providing the possibility of fruitful scientific exchanges during the realization of this work.
5(4H)-Oxazolones as Intermediates in the Carbodiimide- and Cyanamide-Promoted Peptide Activations in Aqueous Solution†
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 2, pages 611–614, January 7, 2013
How to Cite
Danger, G., Michaut, A., Bucchi, M., Boiteau, L., Canal, J., Plasson, R. and Pascal, R. (2013), 5(4H)-Oxazolones as Intermediates in the Carbodiimide- and Cyanamide-Promoted Peptide Activations in Aqueous Solution . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 611–614. doi: 10.1002/anie.201207730
- Issue published online: 28 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2012
- COST Action
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!