This work was financially supported by the Core Research for Evolutional Science and Technology (CREST), the program of the Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST), and a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Areas, “Molecular Activation Directed toward Straightforward Synthesis”, from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT).
Asymmetric Hydrogenation of Isoquinolinium Salts Catalyzed by Chiral Iridium Complexes: Direct Synthesis for Optically Active 1,2,3,4-Tetrahydroisoquinolines†
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 7, pages 2046–2050, February 11, 2013
How to Cite
Iimuro, A., Yamaji, K., Kandula, S., Nagano, T., Kita, Y. and Mashima, K. (2013), Asymmetric Hydrogenation of Isoquinolinium Salts Catalyzed by Chiral Iridium Complexes: Direct Synthesis for Optically Active 1,2,3,4-Tetrahydroisoquinolines . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 2046–2050. doi: 10.1002/anie.201207748
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2012
- Core Research for Evolutional Science and Technology (CREST)
- Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!