This work was supported by MEXT through Grants-in-Aid (Nos. 22245006 (A), 20108001 “pi-Space”, and 24106721 “Reaction Integration”). S.T. acknowledges a JSPS Fellowship for Young Scientists. We thank Prof. Dr. H. Maeda and Y. Bando of Ritsumeikan University for MALDI-TOF MS measurement.
Preferential Formation of Cyclic Trimers by Palladium-Catalyzed Oxidative Coupling Reactions of 2,18-Diethynylporphyrins†
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 49, pages 12357–12361, December 3, 2012
How to Cite
Tokuji, S., Yorimitsu, H. and Osuka, A. (2012), Preferential Formation of Cyclic Trimers by Palladium-Catalyzed Oxidative Coupling Reactions of 2,18-Diethynylporphyrins . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 12357–12361. doi: 10.1002/anie.201207763
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2012
- MEXT. Grant Numbers: 22245006, 20108001, 24106721
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!