We gratefully acknowledge The Scripps Research Institute, the National Institutes of Health (NIGMS, 1 R01 GM084019-04), Amgen, Novartis, and Eli Lilly for financial support. We also thank the Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR) Singapore for a postdoctoral fellowship (D.L.). L.W. is a visiting student from Nanjing University of Science and Technology, sponsored by the China Scholarship Council.
Ether-Directed ortho-C–H Olefination with a Palladium(II)/Monoprotected Amino Acid Catalyst†
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 1245–1247, January 21, 2013
How to Cite
Li, G., Leow, D., Wan, L. and Yu, J.-Q. (2013), Ether-Directed ortho-C–H Olefination with a Palladium(II)/Monoprotected Amino Acid Catalyst . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 1245–1247. doi: 10.1002/anie.201207770
- Issue published online: 15 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2012
- The Scripps Research Institute
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: 1 R01 GM084019-04
- Eli Lilly
- Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR) Singapore
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!