These authors contributed equally to this work.
Novel Activity-Based Probes for Broad-Spectrum Profiling of Retaining β-Exoglucosidases In Situ and In Vivo†
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 50, pages 12529–12533, December 7, 2012
How to Cite
Kallemeijn, W. W., Li, K.-Y., Witte, M. D., Marques, A. R. A., Aten, J., Scheij, S., Jiang, J., Willems, L. I., Voorn-Brouwer, T. M., van Roomen, C. P. A. A., Ottenhoff, R., Boot, R. G., van den Elst, H., Walvoort, M. T. C., Florea, B. I., Codée, J. D. C., van der Marel, G. A., Aerts, J. M. F. G. and Overkleeft, H. S. (2012), Novel Activity-Based Probes for Broad-Spectrum Profiling of Retaining β-Exoglucosidases In Situ and In Vivo . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 12529–12533. doi: 10.1002/anie.201207771
This work was supported by The Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO-CW) and The Netherlands Genomics Initiative. We thank K. T. Senel for technical assistance.
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2012
- The Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO-CW)
- The Netherlands Genomics Initiative
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!