We thank the NSFC (21121062 and 91127041), the Major Basic Research Development Program of China (2010CB833300), the Science & Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality, and CAS for financial support of this work. We also thank Prof. Xiao-Bing Lu (Dalian University of Technology) for generously providing a sample of poly(propylene carbonate), and Professors Li-Xin Dai and Pierre Dixneuf for their valuable discussions and comments on this manuscript.
Catalytic Hydrogenation of Cyclic Carbonates: A Practical Approach from CO2 and Epoxides to Methanol and Diols†
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 52, pages 13041–13045, December 21, 2012
How to Cite
Han, Z., Rong, L., Wu, J., Zhang, L., Wang, Z. and Ding, K. (2012), Catalytic Hydrogenation of Cyclic Carbonates: A Practical Approach from CO2 and Epoxides to Methanol and Diols . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 13041–13045. doi: 10.1002/anie.201207781
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2012
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 21121062, 91127041
- Major Basic Research Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB833300
- Science & Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!