This research work was supported by NSERC of Canada Discovery grants and Canada Research Chair awards (S.J.L. and D.W.S.). C.B.C. and V.N.V. are grateful to NSERC of Canada for the awarding of Alexander Graham Bell Graduate Scholarships and V.N.V. to the International Center for Diffraction Data for a Ludo Frevel Scholarship.
Heterolytic Activation of H2 Using a Mechanically Interlocked Molecule as a Frustrated Lewis Base†
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 960–963, January 14, 2013
How to Cite
Caputo, C. B., Zhu, K., Vukotic, V. N., Loeb, S. J. and Stephan, D. W. (2013), Heterolytic Activation of H2 Using a Mechanically Interlocked Molecule as a Frustrated Lewis Base . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 960–963. doi: 10.1002/anie.201207783
- Issue online: 11 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2012
- NSERC of Canada
- Canada Research Chair
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!