The authors thank Dr. Shinji Nara and Dr. Yutaka Kanda (Kyowa Hakko Kirin Co. Ltd) for providing a natural sample of 1. This work was financially supported by the Takeda Science Foundation, the Naito Foundation, the Uehara Memorial Foundation, the Nagase Science and Technology Foundation, MEXT/JSPS KAKENHI Grant Number 23390007, and a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Priority Areas 12045232 from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) of Japan.
Stereocontrolled Total Synthesis of (+)-UCS1025A†
Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 51, pages 12850–12853, December 14, 2012
How to Cite
Uchida, K., Ogawa, T., Yasuda, Y., Mimura, H., Fujimoto, T., Fukuyama, T., Wakimoto, T., Asakawa, T., Hamashima, Y. and Kan, T. (2012), Stereocontrolled Total Synthesis of (+)-UCS1025A . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 12850–12853. doi: 10.1002/anie.201207800
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2012
- Takeda Science Foundation
- Naito Foundation
- Uehara Memorial Foundation
- Nagase Science and Technology Foundation
- MEXT/JSPS. Grant Number: 23390007
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!