This work was supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Areas “Advanced Molecular Transformations by Organocatalyst” from the MEXT (Japan).
Ruthenium-Triggered Ring Opening of Ethynylcyclopropanes: [3+2] Cycloaddition with Aldehydes and Aldimines Involving Metal Allenylidene Intermediates†
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 6, pages 1758–1762, February 4, 2013
How to Cite
Miyake, Y., Endo, S., Moriyama, T., Sakata, K. and Nishibayashi, Y. (2013), Ruthenium-Triggered Ring Opening of Ethynylcyclopropanes: [3+2] Cycloaddition with Aldehydes and Aldimines Involving Metal Allenylidene Intermediates . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 1758–1762. doi: 10.1002/anie.201207801
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2012
- MEXT (Japan)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!