This work was supported by the DFG, the International Research Training Group “Catalysts and Catalytic Reactions for Organic Synthesis” (IRTG 1038) and the Krupp Foundation. We thank BASF SE, Umicore, Chemtura, and Wacker for generous gifts of chemicals, especially BASF SE for the supply of catalysts. We thank Dr. M. Keller, Dr. R. Thomann, Dr. J. Wörth and C. Warth for analytical help, and K. Wenz for assistance in functionalized amide synthesis and catalysis.
Catalytic Hydrogenation of Amides to Amines under Mild Conditions†
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 8, pages 2231–2234, February 18, 2013
How to Cite
Stein, M. and Breit, B. (2013), Catalytic Hydrogenation of Amides to Amines under Mild Conditions. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 2231–2234. doi: 10.1002/anie.201207803
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2012
- International Research Training Group “Catalysts and Catalytic Reactions for Organic Synthesis” (IRTG 1038)
- Krupp Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!