The Malaga team thanks the MINECO for funding (project numbers CTQ201233733 and P06FQM-4708). J.S.M and H.-L.V. appreciate the continued support by the U. S. Department of Energy Division of Material Science (grant number DE-FG03-93ER45504) for chemical synthesis, spectroscopic and magnetic studies. F.M. and J.J.N. thank the MINECO for funding (grant number MAT2011-25972), and the Catalan Autonomous Government (grant number 2009 SGR 1203). They also thank for the allocation of computer time done by CESCA and BSC. Use of the National Synchrotron Light Source, Brookhaven National Laboratory for powder diffraction studies (S.H.L. and P.W.S) was supported by the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, under contract number DE-AC02-98CH10886.
Evidence for Multicenter Bonding in Dianionic Tetracyanoethylene Dimers by Raman Spectroscopy†
Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 25, pages 6421–6425, June 17, 2013
How to Cite
Casado, J., Burrezo, P. M., Ramírez, F. J., Navarrete, J. T. L., Lapidus, S. H., Stephens, P. W., Vo, H.-L., Miller, J. S., Mota, F. and Novoa, J. J. (2013), Evidence for Multicenter Bonding in Dianionic Tetracyanoethylene Dimers by Raman Spectroscopy. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 6421–6425. doi: 10.1002/anie.201207813
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2012
- MINECO. Grant Numbers: CTQ201233733, P06FQM-4708
- U. S. Department of Energy Division of Material Science. Grant Number: DE-FG03-93ER45504
- MINECO. Grant Number: MAT2011-25972
- Catalan Autonomous Government. Grant Number: 2009 SGR 1203
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-AC02-98CH10886
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!