We are grateful for financial support from the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC), the Xerox Research Centre Canada (XRCC), and the Canadian Institute for Advanced Research (CIFAR). Computations were performed on the Tightly Coupled System (TCS) supercomputer at the SciNet. SciNet is funded by: the Canada Foundation for Innovation under the auspices of Compute Canada; the Government of Ontario; Ontario Research Fund—Research Excellence; and the University of Toronto. We thank Prof. Hong Guo at McGill University and Prof. Wei Ji at Renmin University of China for helpful discussion of our ab initio calculations.
Charge Delocalization Induces Reaction in Molecular Chains at a Surface†
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 320–324, January 2, 2013
How to Cite
Ning, Z. and Polanyi, J. C. (2013), Charge Delocalization Induces Reaction in Molecular Chains at a Surface. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 320–324. doi: 10.1002/anie.201207819
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2012
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
- Xerox Research Centre Canada (XRCC)
- Canadian Institute for Advanced Research (CIFAR)
- Canada Foundation for Innovation
- University of Toronto
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!