This work was supported by the National Science Foundation (CHE-0848982) and the National Institute of General Medical Science, National Institutes of Health (GM-087620). N.S. also acknowledges a postdoctoral fellowship from the Swedish Research Council (VR). Dr. Jessica Raushel’s contribution to the initial ring-expansion studies is gratefully acknowledged.
Ring Expansion and Rearrangements of Rhodium(II) Azavinyl Carbenes†
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 52, pages 13054–13057, December 21, 2012
How to Cite
Selander, N., Worrell, B. T. and Fokin, V. V. (2012), Ring Expansion and Rearrangements of Rhodium(II) Azavinyl Carbenes . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 13054–13057. doi: 10.1002/anie.201207820
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0848982
- National Institute of General Medical Science, National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: GM-087620
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!