The authors acknowledge support from the National Science Foundation through grant number DMR 0907049 and by ONR through grant number N00014-07-1-0358. Coauthors M.D.A. and C.L.H. acknowledge support from DGE (grant number 0549503). Coauthors R.K., D.A.K., and D.C.J. acknowledge support from the National Science Foundation through CCI grant number CHE-1102637. Use of the Advanced Photon Source was supported by the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, under contract number DE-AC02-06CH11357.
Size-Dependent Structural Distortions in One-Dimensional Nanostructures†
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 7, pages 1982–1985, February 11, 2013
How to Cite
Anderson, M. D., Heideman, C. L., Lin, Q., Smeller, M., Kokenyesi, R., Herzing, A. A., Anderson, I. M., Keszler, D. A., Zschack, P. and Johnson, D. C. (2013), Size-Dependent Structural Distortions in One-Dimensional Nanostructures . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 1982–1985. doi: 10.1002/anie.201207825
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR 0907049
- ONR. Grant Number: N00014-07-1-0358
- DGE. Grant Number: 0549503
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-1102637
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-AC02-06CH11357
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!