The authors acknowledge support from the National Science Foundation through grant number DMR 0907049 and by ONR through grant number N00014-07-1-0358. Coauthors M.D.A. and C.L.H. acknowledge support from DGE (grant number 0549503). Coauthors R.K., D.A.K., and D.C.J. acknowledge support from the National Science Foundation through CCI grant number CHE-1102637. Use of the Advanced Photon Source was supported by the U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, under contract number DE-AC02-06CH11357.
Size-Dependent Structural Distortions in One-Dimensional Nanostructures†
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 7, pages 1982–1985, February 11, 2013
How to Cite
Anderson, M. D., Heideman, C. L., Lin, Q., Smeller, M., Kokenyesi, R., Herzing, A. A., Anderson, I. M., Keszler, D. A., Zschack, P. and Johnson, D. C. (2013), Size-Dependent Structural Distortions in One-Dimensional Nanostructures . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 1982–1985. doi: 10.1002/anie.201207825
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR 0907049
- ONR. Grant Number: N00014-07-1-0358
- DGE. Grant Number: 0549503
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-1102637
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-AC02-06CH11357
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.