We thank the National Science Foundation for their support of our programs and Johnson Matthey for generously providing us with palladium salts. D.A.T. acknowledges support from a Stanford Graduate Fellowship (The William K. Bowes, Jr. Foundation) and an Eli Lilly and Company Graduate Fellowship. E.J.D. acknowledges an Explo’ra Sup grant from CPE Lyon.
Palladium-Catalyzed Enantioselective Allylic Alkylations through C–H Activation†
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 5, pages 1523–1526, January 28, 2013
How to Cite
Trost, B. M., Thaisrivongs, D. A. and Donckele, E. J. (2013), Palladium-Catalyzed Enantioselective Allylic Alkylations through C–H Activation . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 1523–1526. doi: 10.1002/anie.201207870
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2012
- National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!