This research was supported financially by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (S) (21225005 to T.H.) and Scientific Research on Innovative Areas “Molecular Activation Directed toward Straightforward Synthesis” (Y.N., No. 22105003) from JSPS and MEXT, respectively. Y. M. acknowledges JSPS for the postdoctoral scholarship. The authors thank Prof. Dr. Youichi Ishii, Dr. Yuichiro Mutoh, Masahiro Sakigawara, Kota Ikenaga, and Dr. Makoto Yamashita for their kind assistance in X-ray crystallographic analyses.
Highly Chemoselective CarbonCarbon σ-Bond Activation: Nickel/Lewis Acid Catalyzed Polyfluoroarylcyanation of Alkynes†
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 883–887, January 14, 2013
How to Cite
Minami, Y., Yoshiyasu, H., Nakao, Y. and Hiyama, T. (2013), Highly Chemoselective CarbonCarbon σ-Bond Activation: Nickel/Lewis Acid Catalyzed Polyfluoroarylcyanation of Alkynes . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 883–887. doi: 10.1002/anie.201207880
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!