These authors contributed equally to this work.
Paramagnetic Titanium(III) and Zirconium(III) Metallocene Complexes as Precatalysts for the Dehydrocoupling/Dehydrogenation of Amine–Boranes†
Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 1, pages 437–440, January 2, 2013
How to Cite
Helten, H., Dutta, B., Vance, J. R., Sloan, M. E., Haddow, M. F., Sproules, S., Collison, D., Whittell, G. R., Lloyd-Jones, G. C. and Manners, I. (2013), Paramagnetic Titanium(III) and Zirconium(III) Metallocene Complexes as Precatalysts for the Dehydrocoupling/Dehydrogenation of Amine–Boranes. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 437–440. doi: 10.1002/anie.201207903
This work was supported by the EPSRC, including the UK National EPR Service at The University of Manchester. H. Helten and B. Dutta thank the German Research Foundation (DFG) and the Swiss National Science Foundation (SNSF), respectively, for postdoctoral fellowships. GCLJ is the recipient of a Royal Society Wolfson Research Merit Award.
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2012
- German Research Foundation
- National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!