This research was supported financially by the 973 Program (2011CB612314 and 2013CB632405), the NSFC (21077023, 21273035, and 21033003), and the NSF of Fujian Province (2010J01035, JA10008, and JK2011001). Z.H.L. thanks the Award Program for a Minjiang Scholar Professorship.
Chlorine-Radical-Mediated Photocatalytic Activation of CH Bonds with Visible Light†
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 1035–1039, January 14, 2013
How to Cite
Yuan, R., Fan, S., Zhou, H., Ding, Z., Lin, S., Li, Z., Zhang, Z., Xu, C., Wu, L., Wang, X. and Fu, X. (2013), Chlorine-Radical-Mediated Photocatalytic Activation of CH Bonds with Visible Light . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 1035–1039. doi: 10.1002/anie.201207904
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2012
- 973 Program. Grant Numbers: 2011CB612314, 2013CB632405
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 21077023, 21273035
- NSF of Fujian Province. Grant Numbers: 2010J01035, JA10008, JK2011001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!