This work was funded within the priority program of the German Research Foundation (DFG) on Metal–Organic Frameworks (SPP 1362). B.L. is grateful for a stipend from the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation. M.T. is grateful for a Ph.D. fellowship donated by the China Scholarship Council (CSC).
Metal–Organic Framework Thin Films: Crystallite Orientation Dependent Adsorption†
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 12, pages 3402–3405, March 18, 2013
How to Cite
Liu, B., Tu, M. and Fischer, R. A. (2013), Metal–Organic Framework Thin Films: Crystallite Orientation Dependent Adsorption . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 3402–3405. doi: 10.1002/anie.201207908
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2012
- German Research Foundation (DFG)
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!