We thank Dr. Louise Aigrain for helpful discussions. R.C. was supported by the Life Sciences Interface Doctoral Training Centre and Linacre College, University of Oxford. A.N.K. was supported by a European Commission Seventh Framework Program grant (FP7/2007-2013 HEALTH-F4-2008-201418), a UK BBSRC grant (BB/H01795X/1), and a European Research Council grant (261227). L.M.H. was funded by a UK BBSRC Ph.D. studentship. A.J.T. was supported by UK EPSRC grant EP/G037930/1 and a Royal Society-Wolfson Research Merit Award.
Non-covalent Single Transcription Factor Encapsulation Inside a DNA Cage†
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 8, pages 2284–2288, February 18, 2013
How to Cite
Crawford, R., Erben, C. M., Periz, J., Hall, L. M., Brown, T., Turberfield, A. J. and Kapanidis, A. N. (2013), Non-covalent Single Transcription Factor Encapsulation Inside a DNA Cage. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 2284–2288. doi: 10.1002/anie.201207914
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2012
- Life Sciences Interface Doctoral Training Centre
- Linacre College
- University of Oxford
- European Commission. Grant Number: HEALTH-F4-2008-201418
- UK BBSRC. Grant Number: BB/H01795X/1
- European Research Council. Grant Number: 261227
- UK EPSRC. Grant Number: EP/G037930/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!