This work has been supported by the Austrian BMWFJ, BMVIT, SFG, Standortagentur Tirol, and ZIT through the Austrian FFG-COMET- Funding Program. Byung-Gee Kim (School of Chemical and Biological Engineering, Seoul National University, Seoul, South Korea) is cordially thanked for the generous donation of phenolic acid decarboxylase plasmids.
Asymmetric Enzymatic Hydration of Hydroxystyrene Derivatives†
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 8, pages 2293–2297, February 18, 2013
How to Cite
Wuensch, C., Gross, J., Steinkellner, G., Gruber, K., Glueck, S. M. and Faber, K. (2013), Asymmetric Enzymatic Hydration of Hydroxystyrene Derivatives. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 2293–2297. doi: 10.1002/anie.201207916
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2012
- Austrian BMWFJ
- Standortagentur Tirol
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!