This work received financial support from the Natural Science Foundation of China (21176221, 21222306, 21173009, 21133010) and the 973 Project (2011CB201402, 2013CB933100, 2011CBA00504). Soft X-ray adsorption measurements were conducted at Soft X-Ray Magnetic Circular Dichroism Endstation (SXMCD), National Synchrotron Radiation Laboratory, Hefei (China).
Nitrogen-Doped sp2-Hybridized Carbon as a Superior Catalyst for Selective Oxidation†
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 7, pages 2109–2113, February 11, 2013
How to Cite
Gao, Y., Hu, G., Zhong, J., Shi, Z., Zhu, Y., Su, D. S., Wang, J., Bao, X. and Ma, D. (2013), Nitrogen-Doped sp2-Hybridized Carbon as a Superior Catalyst for Selective Oxidation . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 2109–2113. doi: 10.1002/anie.201207918
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2012
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21176221, 21222306, 21173009, 21133010, 2011CB201402, 2013CB933100, 2011CBA00504
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!