This work was supported by the European Research Council under the European Community’s Seventh Framework Program (FP7 2007–2013)/ERC Grant agreement no. 257891. We thank Dr. R. Scopelliti for X-ray crystallographic analysis of compound 3 e.
Palladium(0)-Catalyzed Enantioselective CH Arylation of Cyclopropanes: Efficient Access to Functionalized Tetrahydroquinolines†
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 51, Issue 51, pages 12842–12845, December 14, 2012
How to Cite
Saget, T. and Cramer, N. (2012), Palladium(0)-Catalyzed Enantioselective CH Arylation of Cyclopropanes: Efficient Access to Functionalized Tetrahydroquinolines . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 51: 12842–12845. doi: 10.1002/anie.201207959
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2012
- European Research Council. Grant Number: 257891
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!