This study was carried out with the NMR spectrometer in the JURC at the Institute for Chemical Research, Kyoto University. Financial support from the Advanced Low Carbon Technology Research and Development Program (ALCA), the Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST), and a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (24550253) from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) are acknowledged.
Facile Synthesis of Marshmallow-like Macroporous Gels Usable under Harsh Conditions for the Separation of Oil and Water†
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Angewandte Chemie International Edition
Volume 52, Issue 7, pages 1986–1989, February 11, 2013
How to Cite
Hayase, G., Kanamori, K., Fukuchi, M., Kaji, H. and Nakanishi, K. (2013), Facile Synthesis of Marshmallow-like Macroporous Gels Usable under Harsh Conditions for the Separation of Oil and Water . Angew. Chem. Int. Ed., 52: 1986–1989. doi: 10.1002/anie.201207969
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2012
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS). Grant Number: 24550253
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!